AFC C-Licence: A Step Towards Becoming a Pro-Coach
Accomplish your dream of being an AFC C licensed coach in these simple steps.
The AFC ‘C’ Coaching Certificate Course is a big step towards professional certification for coaches that want to go beyond training grassroots and school kids. The curriculum of the course is designed to educate young/novice coaches to organise, direct, and conduct basic coaching practices targeting youth players.
The Course lasts 13 days and requires a minimum of 85 hours of study time for both practical and theoretical sessions. In the final examination, students are assessed on their practical Coaching abilities, knowledge of the rules of the game, in addition to gauging their learning and understanding of the theory contents of football.
Criteria for Application
- Participants should possess an AIFF D-Certificate and have at least 3 months of experience after successfully completing the same.
- All Participants must be examined by the medical team before the course starts and be declared healthy and fit to perform the practical lessons during the course. A Fitness certificate stating that the candidate is physically fit to participate in the practical sessions has to be produced at the time of registration.
- Participants should be fluent in the English (read and write) language, as the medium of instruction and course materials are in English.
- Active Referees participation: Active Referees can also participate up to AFC ‘C’ Certificate Coaching Course.
- Participants should be committed towards coaching and also be willing to actively pursue a career in coaching.
- It is compulsory for all the participants to attend all the sessions.
- Participants will bear all costs involved in the participation of the course including study material, playing kit etc.
The AIFF in collaboration with FPAI (Football Players Association Of India) has held several training programs that are accessible to current or retired footballers. Some of footballers that have previously been a part of the AFC C license training program are Felix D’Souza, Mahesh Gawli, Samir Naik, Mehrajuddin Wadoo, Clifford Miranda, Steven Dias, Arata Izumi, Manish Maithani, and Beevan D’Mello.
Forca Goa will be running AFC-C License programs soon. If you’re interested, write to us at email@example.com